1. Definitions and InterpretationIn this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site; “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our My Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in Part 14.
2. Information About UsOur Site is owned and operated by One Fruit, a Limited Company.
4. What is Personal Data?Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
7. How Do You Use My Personal Data?Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will may be used for the following purposes: • Providing and managing your Account; • Providing and managing your access to Our Site; • Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you. • Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you. • Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by selecting the option on the site). • Analysing your use of Our Site to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and telephone with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out Third Parties (including YouTube) whose content appears on Our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 14. Please refer to Part 14 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
8. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
All personal data collected will be stored by Google Analytics for up to 365 days.
9. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR. The security of your personal data is essential to us and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures, including the following: • The use of data encryption • Regular monitoring of the system and the use of information
10. Do You Share My Personal Data?We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception. In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
11. How Can I Control My Personal Data?11.1 In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails and, at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account). 11.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
13. How Can I Access My Personal Data?If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 15. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding. We will respond to your subject access request within 28 calendar days and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|_gat||Google Analytics tracking||Yes|
|_gid||Google Analytics tracking||Yes|
|_ga||Google Analytics tracking||Yes|
15. How Do I Contact You?To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details: Email address: email@example.com. Telephone number: 0800 032 5615. Postal Address: PO Box 4104, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B16 8DQ.